Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We have way too much fun!

    Caden and I are now officially proud home owners in Roy!! I'm so happy to be home with my family, moving away was one of the hardest things I've done.... I'm pretty sure we will stay home for a long time, I'm having so much fun and love living here too much. here is a little flash back of how our summer went!
                             Hazel is getting so big, we gave her her first bath she looks so sad.

Look how good she looks, so worth the torture.  
We finally learned how to make jam! Thanks to mama Earl we have a freezer full and it's so good!

 In july we went to the cutest bed and breakfast in huntsville. . It was such a nice little get away, it was so beautiful.


      To end the summer we went to the Tremonton Rodeo and Fair, it was awesome! So sad that school has to start and the summer has to be over...
                           Caden wanted to practice his fathering skills haha I think he looks dang good with a stoller!

No comments:

Post a Comment