Wednesday, September 12, 2012

30 weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks.
Maternity clothes?? most definitely nothing fits me anymore, not gonna lie but I wear my pj's a little too much.
Stretch Marks? Yes they keep showing up more, I dont have any on my belly, but they are all over my sides on my hips.
Sleep? I can't wait to be normal again, lots of heartburn, and so many kicks from baby that I want to stay awake so I can feel them.
Movement? It's crazy! she has so much personality already it is so fun, but it's now to the point where I can see them out of the corner of my eye. I even felt hiccups for a little bit and that was so fun.
Food cravings? I don't really have food cravings anymore, but for some reason the smell of bacon makes me sick, and I usually love bacon..
Things you miss? I miss how easy things use to be like getting up out of the tub, also sitting normal without baby in my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment